PPR pipe is short for Random PolyPropylene. The PPR pipe is a Polypropilene plastic sterile pipe that is heat-resistant and leak-proof. The connection system of pipes and fittings is compounded in seconds and is very strong. Hold up to 100 years.
- Not rusty.
- No scaling occurs on the inner wall of the pipe because the inner wall of the pipe is very slippery (0, 007 mm).
- Meet the standards for Drinking Water heating installations.
- Free of maintenance costs.
- The processing system is very easy, fast and takes only about 10% of the time required for metal pipe installation.
- Results of compound pipe connections with fittings so that no leak will occur.
- Has a minimum age of 50 years.
- The overall cost will be cheaper.
- For water heater installations do not need to be isolated.
- Resistant to high pressure and temperature.
- Resistant to impact on hard objects and not easily broken like other plastic pipes.
- Has good chemical resistance.
PPR pipes are suitable for all types of projects for installation:
- Hot water
- Clean water
- Drinking water
- Air Chiller / AC
- Chemical water
- And others
PRESSURE : PN1.25Mpa